2015/11/18

Introduction 2: My favourite products.

Hello there! It's my turn for my intro. I'm Evie, the other owner of this blog. I like horror movies, comic books, dogs and pin up fashion! Short and sweet, just like Beth, the other lady who runs this blog (heh). Though she isn't always sweet. ANYWAY! On to the favourites!

So first off, my every day foundation is Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation in the lightest shade 100 Ivory. It provides a medium coverage and leaves a lovely dewy finish, but then can be mattified with a translucent powder. It also contains SPF 20 so it stops your face from burning or tanning, since I prefer to stay pale.

Next up is the Matte Nail Paint by Barry M in the colour Espresso. I don't really do glossy nails since I think they're a bit much, so this is perfect! Make sure to use a base before hand to make your nails even and smooth since it gets into every nook and cranny, but it leaves a lovely finish.

And the last image in the photo is a Maybelline New York 24 Hour Colour Tattoo gel/ cream eyeshadow in the colour Permanent Taupe. it's a little pot of cream that is highly pigmented 
and I LOVE to use it for black and great smokey eyes and I also use it for an eyeshadow base if I'm using darker colours. Looks 
lovely, really need to pick up the rest of the colours.


So most of you will recognise this palette as the very famous Urban Decays Naked 3 Palette dupe Makeup Revolution London Redemption Palette Iconic 3! I am very poor and can't afford the real deal, but I LOVE this palette nonetheless. I admit the pigment isn't AMAZING on it's own, but with a good eyeshadow primer/ base, it can look beautiful.










Mind the battered up mascara, but oh well! This W7 Eyelust mascara, it has a large brush and really adds length and volume to your eyelashes. It also smells of oranges which makes me very happy... just make sure not to get some on your upper lip of nose.

Onto the eyeliner! It's a liquid eyeliner from P.S. Love... the makeup brand from primark. Only costs a £1 and is still one of the best cheap liquid liners I have tried, I always try and pick other liners but always go back to this one, very pigmented, long lasting. Just wish it was waterpoof since my eyes water a lot of the time. But still my trusty favourite!







Now on to lipsticks! A girls best friend! The first is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in the shade 107. I am a sucker for a matte dark red lipstick, I bought this for Halloween and fell in love straight away. Goes on lovely, smells lovely and doesn't bleed very much. Absolutely stunning!

And last but not least, Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lacquer in the shade Black Velvet. I love lip lacquers so so much! They are highly pigmented, they have a Matte finish, they don't bleed. They are by far the most amazing thing to happen to makeup. It's a beautiful gothic gray/ purple colour, great if you want to vamp up your look a little bit. perfect for Autumn.

Now those are my favourites! Sorry if it's not fantastic, but I'm just getting the hang of it! But I do hope that you enjoyed the read and 
enjoy the blog once we properly get up and running!
Hopefully some of this information helped you a little and make you want to purchase something!

Evie x

No comments:

Post a Comment